- Wordwide network coverage
- 2G Quad-band 800/850/900/1900 MHz
- 3G Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900/2100 MHz
- No external power source needed
- Dual SIM
- RS232/RS485 serial communication interfaces
- Remote tachograph data download
- CAN data reading from vehicles and specialized transport
The professional Teltonika FM6300 is a GNSS, 3G terminal is designed for complex and difficult situations where one device can do multiple tasks.
The FM6300C23O01 is usable worldwide because of it's 3G feature. The Dual Simcard holder ensures a redundant connection. In areas where there is no connection the FM6300 terminal will store data on the 32 GB SD card (option).
The teltonika FM6300 terminal maximises your fleet efficiency with features like FMS CAN data (J1939), Fuel CAN data (J1708), tachograph live data (K-line) and remote tachograph file download
Various third party devices like sensors, RFI readers etc can be connected through the RS232/ RS485 port.
Examples of suitable applications are for instance international logistics, refrigerated transport, agriculture, construction & mining, security & emergency services and even more.
For extended information, downloads and configuration examples about the Teltonika FM6300 we refer to the Teltonika wiki.
1x Teltonika FM6300C23O01
1x 2G/3G antenna
1x GPS antenna
1x Cable assembly