The NetComm Wireless NTC-140-W-02 4G WiFi M2M Router utilises the speed and performance capabilities of a LTE/4G network to deliver seamless M2M connectivity for a broad range of M2M applications. The NTC-140W-02 features two Gigabit Ethernet ports and high speed WiFi connectivity making it an ideal device for high speed networking. The device also features vehicle voltage support, GPS and Ignition input making it ideal for mobile assets and transportation applications.
The NTC-140W creates point-to-point and point-to-multi-point communication enabling the secure collection and analysis of data from remote and unmanned applications.
The NTC-140W’s powerful processor delivers optimal performance and its embedded NetComm Linux OS and Software Development Kit (SDK) offers the end user the capability to install custom firmware to the on-board flash memory via the programming interface. Built in VPN clients also ensure a secure connection over a public mobile network.
Its polycarbonate and rubber enclosure is mountable, designed for rugged deployments and also features temperature tolerances making it ideal for remote and industrial environments. The device also features 1 x I/O and USB OTG.
- Industrial deployments in harsh environments. Primary and backup Internet connectivity
- Controlling and monitoring of connected machines from remote locations
- Collection and analysis of data from connected machines
- Point-to-point or Point-to- multipoint Machine-to-Machine communications
- Powerful and flexible industrial cellular router platform supporting Frequency Division Duplexing LTE, DC-HSPA+, HSDPA, HSUPA, WCDMA, GSM, GPRS, EDGE, CDMA and GNSS connectivity.
- Ideal for providing primary and backup wireless connectivity over LTE networks
- Industrial Features – rugged enclosure, wide operating temperature range, wall mount option and a flexible range of power options
- Embedded Linux operating system allowing for the installation of custom applications. Software Development Kit (SDK) is available
- Web interface for easy centralized configuration and management from any PC
- Two 10/100/1000 Base T ports for Ethernet connection
- VPN support for establishing a secure connection over public cellular network using OpenVPN
- Supports SNMP with cellular specific MIB, PPPoE, RIP, VRRP, DDNS, MAC/NET address filtering, Open VPN, DHCP/DHCP relay
- System monitoring, remote diagnostics and configuration over the air, diagnostic log viewer via browser
- 802.11n WiFi access point or client with 2x2 MIMO antenna technology
- Integrated GPS support
- TR-069 device management
- Ignition Sense capability for graceful shutdown and startup in vehicle applications
- Configurable power save mode with minimum current draw when not operational
- Tested for vehicular applications IEC Class 5M2 and MIL-STD-810F Method 516.5
In the Box:
1 x Netcomm NTC-140W 4G M2M Router
1 x Power Supply cable with molex plug
2 x Broadband antennas
2 x WiFi antennas
1 x Ethernet cable
1 x Din Rail Mounting Bracket
1 x Quick start Guide
1 x Wifi Security Card