- Frequency range 450-470 and 790-2170 MHz
- Mast -and wall mount
- Cable 2x 5 mtr HDF 195
- Connectors 2xSMA male
- Gain: max 6,5 dBi 450-470 MHz
- Gain: max 8,0 dBi 790-2170 MHz
The Poynting A-XPOL-16 antenna provides an innovative and future proof solution for 4G / 3G and 2G networks. It is a unique wall or pole mountable, dual polarised, full LTE band panel antenna. Incorporating two separately fed ultra wideband elements in a single housing, the antenna is equipped to provide client side MiMo and diversity support for the networks of today and tomorrow. Gain is 8 dBi across all bands: 450-2170 MHZ and the xpol-16 suitable for M2M and IoT applications.
The weatherproof and rugged enclosure is designed for mast and wall mounting.
This is a cost effective value added directional antenna for signal enhancement and ensures higher throughputs for user. This will improve subscribers’ user experience and improve client retention. It is ideal for any applications using the 2G to 4G and M2M cellular network.
• Outdoor antenna for Fixed Wireless Access (FWA)
• Consumer LTE internet connectivity
.M2M and IoT applications
• Industrial & Commercial LTE/4G deployments
• Urban and rural household reception enhancement
• Agricultural & Farming LTE/5G data distribution
• Power, Energy & Water telemetry access
• Oil & Gas communication systems
• Municipal & Government systems
• Repeaters & coverage enhancement amplifiers
6009693810143 Poynting A-XPOL-A0016-V1-01 2x 5 mtr HDF cable 2x SMA-Male
Wall- and mast mount
User manual (English)